PROFLEXEN – THE GROUNDBREAKING COMPOSITION OF INGREDIENTS TO FIGHT JOINT DISEASES.
Different types of joint diseases affect more and more people and don’t necessarily have to be just about age or intense physical activity. Joint problems arise not only for the reasons listed above, but also because of an unhealthy lifestyle and the type of work done. ProFlexen is a dietary supplement for people who need to take care of their joints for various reasons.
Unique joint and bone protection
The emergence and development of inaccuracies in the functioning of joints is supported by a variety of circumstances: age-related collagen deficits and degenerative changes, excessive exercise or regular standing or sedentary work, general health, obesity, and a sedentary lifestyle.
Excessive loads on the cartilage and surrounding tissue or degenerative lesions lead to stiffening, followed by increased pain and, in extreme cases, inflammation of the tendons, ligaments and bursa.
Thanks to its carefully selected ingredients and the careful processing by American scientists, ProFlexen offers excellent protection for heavily stressed joints, especially for people who, due to their age or lifestyle, have to pay particular attention to their condition and correct function.
ProFlexen – composition of the preparation
This multi-ingredient dietary supplement consists of properly composed natural substances that have a holistic effect and significantly support our joints. Collagen type II – UC-II® plays a special role among the ingredients of the preparation. The effectiveness of this substance, which is patented in the USA, has been confirmed by reliable and rigorous clinical studies. They have proven that UC-II® improves joint mobility and condition, and minimizes the pain associated with physical activity.
The composition of the dietary supplement consists of:
- Glucosamine – a substance that is naturally found in cartilage tissue and is responsible for the good condition and functioning of the joints, slows down the process of degradation of articular cartilage, improves mobility, supports the regeneration of inflammatory conditions.
- Chondroitin – ensures adequate humidification, improves the viscosity of the synovial fluid, prevents the breakdown of cartilage, minimizes pain and inflammation.
- Indian frankincense extract – helps to maintain the mobility of the joints, improves their function, is known and is already used in ancient medicine of India for this type of ailments.
- Long oyster extract, also called Indian , has always been valued for its curcumin content, which supports the correct condition and function of joints and bones.
- Ginger extract – this plant has also been used in traditional medicine for centuries, among other things as an antidote to joint stiffness and to support their mobility.
- Bromelain – an enzyme found naturally in pineapples that relieves pain and inflammation.
- Vitamin C – absolutely necessary for collagen production, which in turn ensures the correct functioning of the articular cartilage.
- Papaya extract – contains enzymes that reduce inflammation and pain, thanks to its high antioxidant content, it minimizes the risk of rheumatoid arthritis.
- MSM – organic sulfur compound that helps in the treatment of degenerative diseases and rheumatoid arthritis, eliminates pain and inflammation, supports cartilage regeneration, and supports the good condition of skin, hair and nails.
- Manganese – contributes to the process of connective tissue formation, helps maintain healthy and strong bones.
- Zinc – helps in joint regeneration and pain relief, especially in rheumatoid arthritis, affects the good condition of the skin and hair.
- Selenium – in addition to many other valuable effects, selenium relieves pain in joint diseases.
ProFlexen – effect of the dietary supplement
All joint complaints are very annoying, not only because of the pain associated with them, but also because of the reduction in motor skills and the resulting handicaps in everyday life. There is no doubt that the joints need to be cared for, as their good condition ensures proper performance. The dietary supplement ProFlexen offers an excellent solution for people who want to maintain or restore the health of their joints – already suffer from diseases or are particularly at risk.
We can avoid unpleasant discomfort and pain by taking preventive food supplements during intensive strength training or running training . In addition, clinical studies have shown that ProFlexen makes a significant contribution to improving the condition and functioning of the joints, even in patients who are already affected by degenerative changes.
ProFlexen can be used safely by all adults, regardless of age, type of job or physical activity. This high-quality product from the USA, which consists of 13 valuable ingredients for joint health , not only significantly improves motor skills, but also strengthens the bones and supports collagen production.
The first effects, in the form of decreasing feelings of stiffness and pain, are already visible after a few weeks of taking ProFlexen. The joints become more and more agile and flexible, possible inflammation decreases, we no longer feel any pain under higher loads. However, in order to achieve optimal results, it is necessary to take the food supplement regularly for several months.
ProFlexen – price, dosage
This dietary supplement is available on the manufacturer’s official website . By buying on the website, we avoid the risk of counterfeiting and we also have the opportunity to take advantage of attractive promotions.
The price for a pack of 60 tablets (ie per month of use) is around 39 euros, but if we decide to buy a larger pack, we will pay a third or even half less . In addition, the manufacturer grants a guarantee of 90 days. If the product doesn’t meet our expectations, we can send it back and get our money back.
It is recommended to take two capsules a day, about 30 minutes before a meal, with plenty of water.